Welcome to Education Alternatives! Willoughby Hills
Education Alternatives (EA) is looking for a passionate and dedicated Classroom Instructor to join its Willoughby Hills education team.
EA is a leading provider of special education services in Northeast Ohio. EA focuses on providing behavioral and education programming for students with special learning and emotional needs. EA has 8 locations serving over 400 special education students.
This position is responsible for overseeing EA’s high school credit recovery programming. The teacher is responsible for monitoring and assisting with the student’s online credit recovery curriculum The teacher is also responsible for managing IEPs and evaluations of students.
- Competitive wages
- Health, vision, dental, and life insurance
- Retirement package with company matching
- Monday through Friday, work schedule
- Minimum Bachelor's degree
- Prior classroom experience working with children and adolescents
Job Type: Full-time